Search engine optimization is very known subject in website and blog world. It is very critical and crucial part of website marketing. Day by day search engine optimization techniques are changing because of search engine change their algorithm to crawl website and give rank websites. Here I have discussed some basic SEO tips which are easy and simple.
1.Title tag: Title tags are very important for SEO, because a well defined title can bring traffic and can attract search engine.
2. URL: Though Google blogger does not support a customized URL for blogger but it's very very important a customize URL. The URL must contain your most preferred keywords. Many CMS like WordPress offers very customized URL for the website.
3. Meta tags: Meta tags helps search engine to make a user friendly SERP. Though many search engine give a minimum specialty to meta tags but it is important to use meta tags to your website.
4. Sitemap: A XML site map helps search engine to better crawl your site content. So it is very important to create a well structured sitemap and submit it to search engine.
5. The Body of the article:Article body is another important factor in SEO. Article body should contain most descriptive topic and it should be a minimum of 300 words,
7. Backlink from authority site: Backlink is another way to check a url popularity and all popular search engine give attention to backlink from high PR, high quality, niche website. There are may types backlink, you have to make some special TLD backlink like .EDU, .GOV, to get special priority to Google and other search engine.
8. Directory submission: Directory submission is a very important part of off page SEO. You have to submit your website to high PR directory to increase traffic.
9. Social networking and social bookmarking site submission:
10. Article Submission with backlink: Article submission is very important for SEO. Google and many search engine gives special value to backlink from high PR article directory and an article can increase traffic to your site.